Thursday, March 1, 2018

Officially Birthday Month... #Day1

I plan to celebrate my birthday all month long! Today is the first day. I am going to attempt to write something birthday related every day to remind myself of everything I have accomplished and overcome in my life.
Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and thought I was handling it but it was brought to my attention I actually was not. I found myself apologizing for my behavior and deciding I really did need to take a step back and rethink what I need to do and not do it just because I have to but to fully commit to the decision because it is not only what I need to do, it is what is best for me to do.
So, I guess in some way I did actually step out of my comfort zone in the end to accomplish the result I set out to accomplish. New attitude regarding the new life steps I have to take for the new chapter life adventure ahead of me.
Happy Birthday Day One to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment