Saturday, March 17, 2018

March Madness Y'all...

I grew up in a very football-oriented family, Gators all the way...
But since I moved out I have not been such a big sports fan unless it was to watch my kids play school sports and cheer them on.
However, for several years March Madness sucked me in and I would do the brackets and watch to see if I was the better team chooser in the office. It is humorous to me coming from a football family to actually getting into basketball and letting it seep its way in...
The years I did participate I was a crazy person, watching the scores and some of the games even though I really am not a basketball fan. Throwing my hands up when a team I picked failed me...lost and I had to put the X on my bracket sheet.
I have not played the brackets for several years but I am getting a huge kick out of watching posts of friends who are still very into the madness. It is fun when I can just watch from a distance and see the madness build as they do what I did for a few years. I can only imagine how crazy I looked when I was doing the same thing...







No comments:

Post a Comment