Monday, March 12, 2018

Birthday Month Day #12

Got my second rejection but I am not giving up. The job hunt continues!
However, the weather is a whole other story. My head is stopped up and pounding thanks to the weather being back and forth, not as though spring will be much better for the sinus' it is just better than one day freezing the next day sweating!
I love the cold but need the weather to make up its mind to keep my mind clear! Sinus headaches suck more than migraines by far, in my life anyway. I do have to say I am very glad it didn't snow yesterday because it would have made everything of yesterday 10 times worse. I did not have to go anywhere today so the snow wasn't a hindrance on my day but didn't fare so well for my son or hubby.
The only bad thing to happen to me was the dryer decided to start acting up which sucked for my son since it was his clothes which weren't able to be dried. He ended up using my hair dryer to dry his work clothes.
It sucks when appliances go out especially when you are in the middle of job hunting. Not as though I wouldn't love a new dryer, it is just the timing sucks. However, the time is never good when things break, it always sucks!
Happy Monday Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment