Monday, March 19, 2018

Birthday Month Day #19

It has been a decent day, it is taking some time but my eye is starting to get used to the medications in the drops to lower the pressure. It takes a few hours but the itching and dry feeling clears up and goes back to normal feeling. I was able to make it through the afternoon without wanting to scratch my eye out. I count this as an accomplishment for the day.
I am also proud to announce my middle son is going back to college full time in the fall after taking a year off. Something positive to look forward to this fall.
I have also applied for another job today, so fingers crossed. I still have two other applications still under review. But I have done my daily goal and applied for at least one job today. The new adventure continues...
Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment