Sunday, March 4, 2018

Birthday Month Day #4...

Today's accomplishment was very simple, I relaxed for the first time in a very long while. I didn't worry about anything, I didn't feel like I had to be doing something or getting ready for something. It was nice to just sit, watched my recorded shows, and did things at my leisure.
Letting go of the stresses of last week and those for the upcoming week felt great. To start the new week out without the stresses of last week or the preconceived stresses for the new encounters awaiting is very calming and I think I need to do this every weekend.
It is very cleansing to let everything go. I have never been able to do this in the past but today it came so easily. Now off to get a good night sleep and let Monday come...Bring It On!

No comments:

Post a Comment