Friday, March 16, 2018

Birthday Month Days #14 - 16

I know I missed several days of posting. However, I was unable to see on two of those days, the one day due to pain and the second due to eye doctor appointment. I will post an update on the doctor's appointment shortly.
As for accomplishments for day #14 I survived the headache and the eye pain with instructions to inquire with the doctor why I was experiencing the pain when I have not in the past. Needless to say, I did not take the pain as a good sign of anything to come.
Day #15 I kept myself together for the most part and made it home from the doctor's appointment and somehow managed not to speed. My eyes were both dilated so I couldn't see my dashboard. I am sure had I been pulled over the cop would not have let me off with a warning. Full update to come...
Day #16 Today I attended yet another Job Fair and even though all the employers there were mostly for entry-level customer service type jobs it was not a complete bust. I am set up to meet with another counselor on Thursday to work some more on my resume and get me hooked up with an interview outfit. Job hunting assistance and a new outfit, now this I can handle and look forward too. The new adventure continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment