Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Birthday Month Day #6

Stepped outside my comfort zone and listened to another's voice regarding what I needed to do to get past the prescreening process. The ability to learn when to listen is one I am still learning but I am getting there. I have gained a thick skin over the years with taking criticism and turning it into something constructive.
However, seeing yourself through another's eyes is stepping outside yourself and really seeing yourself. All the things you have blanketed yourself in and believe about yourself become layers which shed as you listen and allow the words to penetrate the blockades you create around yourself.
So, with this said today's accomplishment, I shed a few blockades and admitted to myself of my lack of confidence in going back to work and making it through the screening process as well as trying to stay positive my vision is not going to be an extreme issue. Here's to acceptance of lack of confidence to be replaced with a more positive outlook - If it is meant to be, it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment