Saturday, March 10, 2018

Birthday Month Day #10

Was a thought to sleep in but knew I wanted to get as much accomplished today as possible. So, I got up early, picked up my friend took her shopping and grab some items I needed, came home, ate lunch, currently watching recorded episodes of S.W.A.T. and she is doing her laundry. I can't believe it is only 1:40 in the afternoon. It feels like it should be so much later!!!
But hey, I have accomplished a lot more than I would have it I had slept in, I would most likely just be getting back from picking her up, would still need to go grocery shopping and no laundry would be started. So, I am way ahead of the game today!!!
I will sleep well tonight! Will also sleep in some tomorrow since we should be able to get all her laundry done today, YAY!!!
Happy Saturday Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment