Monday, March 5, 2018

Birthday Month Day #5...

Another step towards the new adventure. Job hunting is so not easy. Just when you think you have it down you get thrown a curve. With everything all online and so black and white it is so imperative things are written just so or it doesn't get through the review step and gets dropped even if you have the qualifications.
So, today's accomplishment, not letting the first rejection stop me from believing in my own abilities even if it has been a few years since I have used them. Will be brushing up on those skills to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Makes the question freshening up on skills, is it just like riding a bike? I sure hope so, going back to school even if self-refresher is going to be interesting. Wish me luck y'all, I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment