Sunday, March 11, 2018

Birthday Month Day #11

Well, the day did not start out the way I planned. Overslept due to the stupid time change thing, so not a fan of it at all. Well, at least not the whole spring forward part anyway. So, the late start thing didn't help the attempt to assist my friend in assisting one of her other friends.
I have to say it is hard enough to organize a group of people who live in the same house but to try and organize a group of people who live in three different cities, even when the cities are close together. The final decision was another friend from the other group would meet at my friend's house to pick up the food she and I prepared for the other friend.
I still made it home way before dark, got the kitchen cleaned up, vacuumed the family room and the dining room, fed the puppies and got some laundry folded. Dinner was already cooked since I spent yesterday cooking three different meals. Not to mention Chili is always better the next day and it was very good.
So, all in all, today turned around and ended on a good note!!! The accomplishment of the day...I survived!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment