Friday, March 23, 2018

Eye Update #2...

Just got the call and will be seeing the other doctor on April 18th. So, now we shall see if I get a confirmation this was the only path or if there is another choice. I am very excited about this and so, hoping for the best.
However, for those from my area know this is one of the top-notch hospitals in the country. I have also heard a lot of really awesome things about this eye center.
Of course, because this will be a first-time visit I will have to go through the whole both eyes being checked. Paperwork, dilation, eye chart reading, and all the fun flashing lights into my eye. Hoping the records will be sent by the previous doctor so I don't have to try and recall everything from the last four years.
I supposed it is a good thing I actually blog about this will help collect the information a little faster should I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment