Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Critique of my Day...

Did my motherly and wifely duties, per myself, prepared lunches for both my son and my hubby. Have to make sure they eat during their workday.
Got myself together for what I had to accomplish today outside the house. Now, a normal day is being home doing computer work on different projects and job hunting. So, today was out of the normal. I got fitted for a suit to wear for interviews. It turned out I ended up with black slacks, black shell, a sharp red jacket, and black patent leather heels. I rocked the suit!
The next appointment went just as well! I know my employment counselor is awesome at the job because I always feel empowered after our meetings. We had an awesome meeting of the minds today and refined my resume. I now have two well-polished resumes. I will find a job, I have no doubts.
My take away from today is, maintain the course, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting closer. Forward is the only direction available!!
Bring it on New Adventure, I got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment