Friday, March 9, 2018

Birthday...

We celebrate one every year and some years are better than others!! I have the best kids a mother could ask for, they all have remembered my birthday (with a little push from the oldest, I'm sure) but none the less they remembered and reached out to me.
I have received several birthday wishes from friends and family throughout the day which have made me feel very loved. Thank you to you all for the warm birthday wishes, you have all made my day truly wonderful!!!
The gifts I have received have been, the horse boots I asked for, given to me by my husband; my oldest son has prepared an ice cream cake and then I will be taken out for dinner for my birthday to have a steak as tradition stands.
Today has been a great birthday!!! I will post pictures of the cake and my steak later this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment