Saturday, July 8, 2017

Two down

This one was interesting. They measured my eye for the surgery. Technology is amazing. Not sure how it all works, but they took several pictures of my eyes to make the measurements precise for the laser to do its thing on the day of the surgery.
Other than the panic attack due to being told there would be a couple shots given behind my eye for antibiotics it was rather painless. The light flashes left lovely blue flashes for several minutes, but soon disappeared. Just can't wait for the cloud covering my sight to be gone.
Only a little over a week left before I am rid of the cloud covering my sight, despite the removal of the cloud the vision will still not be perfect there is hope even if I have to keep getting injections there the silver lining is I won't have to worry about a cataract in this eye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment