Friday, July 21, 2017

Post Surgery Update 2

Happy to report the floaters are not only getting smaller, but there are fewer in number as well. The actual vision is clearing up from the fun mirror it was previously. Letters and words are much clearer than they have been in years without the glasses. I am still keeping the font large just to keep from straining until the eye is completely healed.
I am just very pleased even with all the stress and worry things have progressed in the most positive of manners. The truth be told no matter how good a doctor is or how many times the procedure or surgery has been performed there is always room for human error. I am just fortunate there were no errors or hiccups even though I did actually jump at a point in the procedure.
I had a very good surgical team working during my surgery. I am grateful to them and the fantastic job they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment