Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Website

Don't forget to check out my website at https://www.simpsondm7071.com/

You can read about my individual books, see examples of my cover art, read about upcoming book events, sales on books and read about how I got started writing.

I try to make sure I give you just enough to wet your reading interest without giving you too much. :) Books can be purchased as paperback copies or Ebooks. If you purchase a paperback copy I will be more than happy to autograph it prior to it being shipped out.

I will ship to any location in the world.  So don't let your location outside the US stop you from ordering. Just take a look and see what reading excitement awaits you.

If you are interested in a cover art design take a look at my portfolio and see if my talent is right for you. You can submit pictures of your own or you can allow my creative mind to choose for you with the description of what you are looking for in the design.

Take the chance and get caught in my web of creation, you will not be sorry! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment