Monday, July 17, 2017

Eve of Surgery

The surgery is tomorrow. I will not be online at least for two days. It could be a few more than two though, won't know until after. :(  My nerves being the wreck they are about this whole thing I completely forgot about the instructions to start some eye drops three days prior to the day of surgery.

I am hoping it won't be too much of an issue. I will find out once the doctor replies and hopefully, he won't yell at me too much.

Just to make a few things clear. The doctor visits this month were not for terrible things it is I have more appointments this month than I usually have in a year. I mean as much as I am anxious about the surgery, it is supposed to be a good thing and helpful.

However, I am looking forward to the good thing at the end of all this. Tomorrow's the big day and will get a call today to tell me when I have to be at the hospital for the prepping, then the waiting and then finally the surgery itself.

I have been told they may cover both my eyes to keep the one which was worked on from trying to open because the other eye is open. Guess I will find out tomorrow. Wish me luck and send positive thoughts my way, I will greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment