Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Binge Watching

Decided since I needed a good distraction since I can't focus visually enough to do any editing I would watch something which takes me to a different world. I have pretty much movied myself out, so I decided to watch a show.

I have binge watched all the shows I wanted to watch or shows suggested to watch and since I had made it through all of those I decided to go back to a show I really enjoy and wish had not ended. Gilmore Girls, so love Gilmore Girls!! I enjoyed the final closing they did, but I don't think they should have ended it the way they did. But I know reality is not always full of perfect endings.

Even though I have already seen all the episodes it is one of those shows I could rewatch multiple times. I really do love this show. If you have never seen this show you should really check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment