Saturday, July 15, 2017

More Gardening

Silly as it may seem, so excited about my little seedlings. Have been up since 8 this morning, watered all the trees, flowers, and veggie plants. Cleaned the house, missed doing the vacuuming but will get it done tomorrow. Have to get some shims to put under the front of my dress so it sits level. Then have to work on my office/craft room and then the actual office with my computer. I seem to have hit a cleaning phase, I am sure it is due to stress. Whatever the reason, I know the hubby is appreciating the cleaning thing. LOL

Back to the gardening now, I have more sprouts from the seeds. They have gotten taller and the roots for the zucchini are sprouting out the bottom of the holder. I have to decide where to plant the seedlings now. I am thinking the zucchini will be placed in a pot all it's own. Little worried about the cucumbers taking over my tomatoes but they have to be planted.

Aren't they awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment