Friday, September 29, 2017

Karma...

I know it isn't right to find pleasure in others bad luck but when the person is reaping what they sow, well, there is nothing you can do but take pleasure in it.
There are bad people and even good people have a right to take pleasure in Karma coming around and teaching those bad people what is like to receive a taste of their own medicine.
I know it is really wrong to be happy and laugh when you hear someone tripped and fell and normally I would feel bad but the person I am referring to in this post does not deserve my good side to come out and lecture my bad side for being so pleased.
Anyone who takes the pleasure this person did in treating people wrong every chance they got and have no idea how to treat anyone right deserves every spoonful of Karma they receive and double in some cases but I will take a single spoonful at this point because it has finally taken place.
People Karma is a true bitch and may take her time coming around but she always makes the round trip. She may not always bring a full wallop but it always has a kick.
Thank you Karma, I knew you would make it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment