Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Disappointment...

Having a rough day and feeling very disappointed. Disappointment is always a part of life and for the most part, I really try not to allow it to get to me but today has not bee a great day without reading the submission of my nonfiction book was rejected today by one of the publishing companies I submitted the writing too.
Being the grown-up sucks sometimes. Holding up your head when all you want to do is scream is hard and I hate having to do it at times. Unfortunately, there are those times when it has to be done regardless of feelings of frustration or anger.
I will overcome as I always do and turn things into a learning lesson for myself and prepare for the next time because there is always a next time.
Be strong, be smart, be inspiring because there is always someone watching your actions. I got this and will do things the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment