Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Bold Type

This show was really fun to watch and I truly enjoyed this new show. I found it very entertaining and fun.
The characters were easy to like and connect with. I have to say I think my favorite is the Melora Hardin who plays Jacqueline Carlyle. She is a strong and collected woman who inspires her employees as well as encouraging them to think outside the box.
The three main characters are growing as adults right in front of our eyes as we watch each episode. They are always faced with choices in both personally and professionally. The story lines are always very realistic and touch the watchers.
I love a show that not only gets the entertainment attention but also makes you see the reality in the story.
I have always enjoyed shows which make me want to see the next episode even if they don't follow the same story line through every episode. Verity is the spice of life and when a show can hook and keep me hooked I am a happy camper!!
If you did not catch this show during the season I encourage you to check it out on FreeForm streaming and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment