Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back to Work...

The break over the summer was good but I am happy to be back to work and seeing the kids. It is good to feel a part of something bigger than just myself. It felt so good to help a student understand something they were working on.
I enjoy the fact I can make a difference even in just the smallest way because to the student it isn't small. Teaching is usually a thankless job but there are those moments when the thank you is expressed without words.
When you see the light go on and know you got through is the best thank you there is! Even though I am not a full-time teacher it is a great feeling to know I can still make an impact. There is no reaching every student but reaching just one is enough.
There are also those you don't even know you have reached but did. It feels good to be one of the lucky few who get to see the ones I have reached and helped.
Thank you to all the teachers past and present out there! You guys Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment