Sunday, September 10, 2017

Irma #2...

I may not be in FL at the moment but many parts of my heart are in FL and I am watching the updates like a hawk. I am not so much worried about where the path may go once it leaves FL as I am as the path and destruction it is going to cause in the areas I have love ones and friends.
I know it will lose strength the longer it stays on land, but right now I am getting frustrated with the inability to protect those I care about from this storm. Most of them are grown but some of them are not. It is just hard to be sitting here unable to do anything but watch and wait to see what happens.
Please keep all those in the path of Irma currently or soon to be in your prayers. I am not one to ask for others to do things I would not do myself but at this time I find myself saying prayers for those in the path of Mother Natures Fury.
To all those in her current path and those projected to be in her path please be smart and make the safe choices and listen to the mandatory required evacuations. They have been implemented for your safety because of what is expected to happen during and after Irma passes. Don't think you are smarter than the experts because you aren't which is why they are the experts and you are not. Stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment