Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Gardening Fail...

Despite my hopes for the Zucchini and the Cucumbers they have just not produced as I thought they would. I saw some but something got to them and they have all died. The tomatoes have survived but still don't have any turning colors yet.
However, there is fruit on all my plants now and I am so excited to see the fabulous little green bulbs at the ends of the stalks. I have several large green tomatoes and am just waiting for them to start changing color so I know they are ready to harvest and enjoy.
The lettuce has also continued to do well after such a rough start. I am really proud of the fact even though the veggies I really was looking forward to the most have failed, the whole gardening experience has been fun and I will try it again but a little bit earlier next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment