Thursday, September 7, 2017

Score...

I don't normally talk about my cooking, because, let's face it I am not Betty Crocker by any stretch of the imagination. Now, there are certain things I have mastered cooking and they always turn out very good.
But tonight I actually made homemade Alfredo Sauce and my husband said it was better than the Italian restaurant here in our small town and trust me when I say we love that restaurant. I don't get compliments like this very often from any of my immediate family.
I am proud to say however, my sons can actually cook. It is always good to know your kids won't starve out on their own.
I took a cooking/homeck class in middle school because it was required for all the 6th graders to attend each of the elective classes. I spent a total of 9 weeks in this class. Not a lot of time to really learn anything more than the basics for cooking because we also learned how to sew.
However, tonight I can happily say I scored big with my sauce and am proud of my accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment