Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Frustration

I am not one for waiting and being happy about it. I know there are times when you have no choice but to wait for things. I just hate the whole waiting thing. I have never been a patient person. It is a personality trait.
I admit there are times patience is a vertu but at the same time, I don't get why it takes so long for somethings to process. I also hate it takes forever for some to make it and others just have the luck of the Irish. Damn it I am Irish I should have that luck myself but it would seem I have to make it the hard way no matter what.
Is the hard way really the best way? I suppose in a way the harder you have to work for something more value it has. I would rather have the success mean more just wish I didn't have to work so hard for it. I mean there is a saying "Work smarter not harder" the only question I have about this saying is, where does it apply when you are working for yourself.
I always strive to work smarter rather than harder, however, harder is always the end result for me. I suppose it is just how things work for me. I will just have to learn to be patient and wait like I am sure everyone else who has been in my place at some point in their life.
Patience it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment