Monday, September 11, 2017

Irma #3

As of this morning, Irma has made her way past most of my heart pieces. Now we just have to wait for it through the storm surges. Several of my heart pieces are without power and it is unknown how long they will be this way.
I am watching out my windows at the gray and gloom which has begun here several states away from the bands heading north. I am nowhere near the storm itself, but will still get plenty of its rain and potentially some of its lesser winds.
Please continue to send prayers and positive thoughts to those waking this morning to find out how bad the actual damage Irma left them. Most of central FL are still under curfews to keep them all safe and some to keep from getting themselves into trouble.
It is really sad how things like this can bring out the really horrible side of people when they think they won't get caught.
To all in FL thinking of you all. To those in GA I am thankful Irma has decreased in strength but please still stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment