Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Yummy Food...

Over the past two weekends, I have had the awesome honor of having dinner at several different restaurants around Raleigh and Durham. I will start with the first one, BaDa Wings - I have already posted about this one and am still singing its praises. The food, the people, and the atmosphere are awesome. I tried one of the burgers as well as having the wings again. I had been craving a good burger and we were going to go to Red Robin which is one of my favorite places to eat a good burger but we stayed and tried out BaDa Wing's burgers. I was not disappointed.
The next one is Kurama Japanese Cuisine - I have always loved watching the chef put on a show as he prepares the meal. It is the best part of going to a good Hibachi style restaurant. The steak and shrimp I ordered were perfectly cooked. the vegetables were awesome and full of flavor. The rice was made sticky just like it is in Japan, at least from what I can remember since it has been so long since I was last in Japan. It is a really good place to get a good meal and great service.
Next on the list is Texas Road House - Now the last time I had been there was years ago and you could eat the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. I guess they found this to be a hazard to the staff and patrons. However, the service and staff were great and friendly. I ordered steak, of course, because it is what I do when I go out to dinner. It is always better cooked by someone else. The steak was perfect and melt in my mouth, along with the sauteed mushrooms. So good y'all!
Next stop is OutBack Steak House - Now, this is always a good place to eat. The service was nice and friendly as always. The appetizers were delicious and arrived quickly. Instead of my usual, I got steak and lobster. The steak, of course, was perfectly cooked just the way I like my steak medium rare. The lobster was awesome.
As you can tell I am a very big steak eater. I love it!!! I honestly do not eat it every night but when I go out to a restaurant it is usually what I order. However, there are places where you just have to have a burger. If you are ever in the area, you should try all of these restaurants. The food and service are both awesome. I just hope it won't be a year again before I get to eat out...lol Just kidding because I know at some point we will hit our favorite Italian place or Mexican place in our small little town of Roxboro sooner or later. I will save those shout outs for another time. Yummy Food y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment