Thursday, August 17, 2017

Today's Adventure

Today started with a fun trip to the dentist office with the hubby. I have always hated the dentist, but since I have been introduced to Dr. Clifton and his staff I actually enjoy going to the dentist now. I have been to many different dentists but he and his staff are by far the friendliest I have come across.
The funniest part of the visit was at the end my husband leaves with a head pillow. Now I ask who would have ever thought go to the dentist leave with a pillow? Well, it is exactly what my husband did today.
Then we stopped at TacoBell to try their breakfast menu. I have to say it was actually pretty good. I tried the bacon, egg, cheese, and hash brown crunch-wrap meal. Husband asked what comes in the meal since the hash brown is in the wrap? Very yummy Cinnabon delights were the side option besides another hash brown. We went with the Cinnabon delights which were a great choice.
Then it was off to Garner to pay for my new vehicle. I am so excited because I will get to go back to an automatic transmission again. I suppose I should have waited for the guy to actually give permission to look at the inside of the vehicle but I just couldn't wait. it has gray cloth interior and black plastic accents. No Bluetooth, but it is okay. Should it become needed I know my husband can put in an aftermarket system which will allow the Bluetooth ability. Was even told it comes with a Frank Sinatra CD. LOL!!!
I cannot wait for it to be drivable. Another vehicle project for the hubby, but he brought it on himself since he is the one who found it.
However, once we got back home we realized we missed one stop we were going to make. Oh well, will just have to do that errand tomorrow. Got a lot accomplished today I think anyway, but I am sure the hubby would argue we only got a few things done. Perspective is always different.

No comments:

Post a Comment