Saturday, August 19, 2017

Weekend Surprises...

My one son had previously told me he would not be coming home this weekend and I had not talked to the youngest son to know if he was coming home or not. I just assumed since he had come home and took 24 hours last weekend to come home he would not be coming home this weekend.
To my great surprise, while going in and out of lucidness after my morning at the eye doctor, I received a text from the youngest saying he was on his way home. A little while later I hear the front door and the voice which greets the dog is not the voice I was expecting. To my next surprise, it is my oldest.
It has been a pretty awesome weekend so far. I should be seeing my middle son tomorrow evening for dinner so it will make my whole weekend an awesome thing because I haven't seen all three of my sons in quite some time. Especially all in the same weekend. :)
Then to top it all off, I will be getting my vehicle delivered tomorrow. What an awesome weekend for me. I so adore my boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment