Friday, August 11, 2017

Anxiety...

I have recorded my first solo video talking about myself and my adventure in writing. Now of course before I even think about releasing it I need to get feedback. I have requested a few people to review the video and tell me what they think.
However, there is always the time you just have to jump and have faith you aren't going to fall flat on your face. I have been sticking to my guns on writing. I have been doing the struggling artist thing. It is not the easiest thing by any stretch but it is a love worth fighting for no matter what.
I do everything from the writing, cover art, marketing and even selling. The hardest part is the marketing when not making any steady income. Only having word of mouth to help with the marketing is very limiting which is why I have stepped out of comfort zone and did the solo video for a YouTube campaign. I originally was going to do group videos only but it seems a very wise young man showed me the error of my thinking and pushed me to do a single solo video to get things started.
I will still do the group videos. I just realized since this is about my getting the word out stepping outside my comfort zone and put myself on the hook and speak for myself. I will be releasing the video soon and will announce once it is out in the worlds eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment