Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wing Heaven...

Today I had the great pleasure of eating some of the best-tasting wings I have had in a long time. Now usually I get ranch dressing with my wings because I despise Blue cheese dressing. But today I tried something new. It is a house specialty which is made in this fantastic Bar & Grill called Ba Da Wings in Raleigh.
I looked up the restaurant in an attempt to find the street it was located on and found there are two locations. One is located on Creedmoor Road in Raleigh and another located near Cary. I do not know the anything about the Cary location but I would guess since there aren't more locations, the two locations are owned by the same owner.
I was completely skeptical the one serving of seven wings would be enough to fill me up as a meal. I was joyfully proved wrong. The wings were awesome, the atmosphere was great and the employees were some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of interacting with during a meal out.
If you are in the Raleigh area I would encourage you to stop by Ba Da Wings and get a first-hand taste and experience for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment