Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lack of Sleep...

I want so much to sleep when I am supposed to but it alludes me. I try to fall asleep naturally, unfortunately for me, it does not seem to be possible unless I have gone a few days with very little sleep. During the summer it is not an issue but since school will be starting soon, it will become more of an issue.
Some say it is because I have no real schedule. I would have to agree if I didn't want to disagree so badly. I try to set a schedule but with nowhere to be and not a lot to do but house work leaves lots of unused time.
I have made myself get up by 7 am in the morning and do my outside chores and spacing out my inside chores to keep from being still too long at one time. So far it has not been a huge success. However, I still enjoy not having a normal office job.
Now if I can just keep myself on track in getting the schedule down and sleeping under control. Yes, delirium is setting in, guess I need to just bite the bullet and use the help to get to sleep. Sleep and sweet dreams are my wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment