Sunday, August 13, 2017

Eye Frustration

Okay, I know and understand when you get older your vision requires a little help, but this whole having to increase the font size and add reading glasses on top of this is just not supposed to happen this early in age.
I have dealt with loss and lack of vision in my left eye. Have had cataract surgery because of the treatment used to try and correct the vision issue. So far the only thing I can say has been successful is the removal of the cataract.
Not liking this whole inability to regain full sight in my left eye to heal the veins which are causing the lack of vision. I have been fighting this now for over 6 years. I have gone through multiple types of injection treatments and none of them have been a complete success.
However, the steroids have been the closest. The eye drops of steroids, however, have not been anything but a complete bother more than help. I have stopped them because they are not doing as the doctor thought they would. My vision is not doing better as he thought it would. The Steroids do help for a short time as an injection, but the drops, no go.
So sets my continued frustration in still seeing things as though I am looking through a circus mirror. I don't think even glasses will assist in correcting this. It really discourages the desire to write or do corrections. UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment