Monday, August 7, 2017

Determination...

I am trying not to be discouraged but I am not seeing (no pun intended) any improvement with the use of the steroid drops. It has only been a week-ish since I started the drops. I have maintained a timed schedule so I do not forget a drop.
I try to focus on other things to distract myself from letting the disappointment dominate. My eye twitches more than previously and I am not sure if it is because my eye is tired or over stimulated. Either way, it is very aggravating and makes it hard to read for any real length of time. Makes it difficult to accomplish much writing or editing but I have to keep trying so I can keep my word to a friend and to myself in getting my own work done.
Anyway, the expectations are high and I refuse to lower them no matter what my vision decides it is going to do. Blurry or clear the work still has to be done.
My determination is stronger than my lack of vision or twitching eye. The writing must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment