Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Proud Mamma moment...

It is always the small moments which make you feel the proudest of your children. The moment when you hear in their voice the respect for what you have taught them. The moment they turn to you and you hear the quiet thank you for teaching them the things they need. The moment you know you didn't fail in raising a good, kind, and loving human being. The moment you hear their confidence in who they have become so far.
To reflect on all the days I thought for sure I was the worst mom in the world, it is days like this which show me I did good. I raised a human being who believes in themselves and their abilities but are still humble enough to not over blast it in words but in actions.
To each one of my kids, I am proud of you and I love you more than words can ever say. Shine like the bright stars you are because you have earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment