Friday, July 8, 2016

Respect and Love

The only way this is going to end is if we end "HATE"
My heart breaks for those who have been affected by any form of hate. I am by no means a bleeding heart and believe any wrong done the person or persons responsible should be held accountable for their wrong doings. And most may call me nieve and I'm okay with that, but I am saying this in the simplest of terms, this all boils down to one thing -- {{HATE}} it is what drives the ill will in all of us, in one way or another. I am not one to just lay down and blindly follow, and I don't believe showing respect is laying down or blindly following. I will and do show respect to those who cross my path. I don't care what god you believe in or if you believe in any god at all, the pain and suffering that is being witnessed and inflicted on us all is very simple. Once people realize it really is that simple, then just maybe we can start to heal as a people, a nation, as a species. ‪#‎STOPTHEHATE‬‪ #‎TEACHLOVE‬
We are all different and I for one and grateful for that. We would not be individuals if we were all the same. Accept people for who they are, people! Just because you may not agree with someone or something, doesn't make it wrong or scary, just makes it different. Disagreeing with something doesn't make it hate either, what makes it hate is when your words or actions become negative and harmful, that is hate taking over. Regardless of how you show your hate, it is still hate and it is wrong.
I am voicing my opinion because I have the ability to do so, if you do not agree with my opinion, I respect that because it is the ability you have, to disagree and have your own opinion. All I ask is regardless of your opinion, be mindful to be respectful and not hate.
Passion in what you believe is a good thing, it becomes a bad thing when you purposely force or try to force your opinion or belief onto others without regard to their thoughts and beliefs. So be passionate, but still respect others passions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment