Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Judgmental Family Members

We all have them. Those family members who like to make it known to you other family members are somehow better than you and you really aren't as smart or able to make choices. They have the ability to tell you, you aren't as strong as you think.

Well I say to all those family members out there who think it your duty to make other family members feel less important than other members...You need to take a good hard look at yourself before telling someone else they aren't good enough.

Everyone has abilities which are possibly stronger than another, however it doesn't make them better or the other less of a person. With each ability makes each of us unique and special. Strengths and weaknesses make us who we are and if you can't accept everyone for who they are then you need to keep your comments to yourself. It is better to not say anything than to say something hurtful.

The saying you can't pick your family, well you may not be able to pick the biological ones, but we all have the ability to choose who we want as a family. I am in many ways closer to friends than I am to actual blood family.

Now don't misunderstand me, I love my family and I will never disown any of them, but I can not speak for what they will or won't do. I just know I am no longer going to allow anyone to make me doubt my own worth!! I am who I am and I will not be ashamed of who I have become or who I am still yet to become.

So, to my followers, I hope you take a stand for yourselves and don't let anyone make you doubt or question who you are and be proud of yourself and your own accomplishments no matter how small!!

No comments:

Post a Comment