Thursday, July 7, 2016

Human Beings

I am not a political person. Nor am I a racial person. I have my beliefs, my moral compass and my love for people in general. These are the things which help me along my journey called life.
I am currently having a love/hate relationship with the media and social media. Every time something bad happens the media turns it into a complete circus and hate frenzy.
If something is wrong, then it is wrong and the wrong should be held accountable, however, the media make things a whole lot worse than needed by encouraging more hate.
If people would just stop seeing skin color and start seeing human beings/people, because in reality, no matter what color your skin is, you are a human being, a person.
We as people need to stop allowing things to be judged by the color of one's skin. But until we can do it and see people as people and not skin color there will be no change. Hate is out there and it doesn't discriminate, hate twists and mutilates everything it comes in contact with. So in truth HATE is what needs to change to help people change and be more accepting.

No comments:

Post a Comment