Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hair Salon Days

I don't know about you, but I always feel so much happier after I spend some time with my beautician. Besides the fact that she does a fabulous job, I leave her "office" feeling better than when I walked in.

There is just something about having someone wash your hair that puts you at ease and relaxes you beyond belief. My hair always feels healthier and softer after spending time in her hands. It is a massage for your head and it is amazing!!

A day at the spa getting your body massaged is great too, but it isn't quite the same as having head massaged. I think I feel more relaxed after a day/hour maybe three hours at the hair salon than anytime I have ever gone to the spa...

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a great body massage, but there is a different euphoria to having your head massaged when you go in to have your hair done. I feel amazing every time!

I wish you all the same euphoria after a visit to your beautician!!

No comments:

Post a Comment