Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Belief in Dreams...Real or Fantasy?

Have you ever wondered what a dream meant and then looked it up some where?
Have you ever had a dream that later unexpectedly became a reality?
Have you ever thought some of your dreams were premonitions of an event for your life?
Have you ever experienced deja-vu?

I can honestly say I have. All four of the questions have been actual for me. I have a very open mind about a lot of things, some might call it head in the clouds or even not living in reality. But I myself call it being open and excepting. I have taken those "How high is your IQ?" "What personality color are you?" and my all time favorite "Right Brain Left Brain, which are you?"

I believe we all have a sixth sense, whether we choose to listen to it is always up to us. I have had flashes of images of events that months later actually happened. I have had many occasions of deja-vu, but could not recall when the event had happened previously. However the feeling was so overwhelming there was no way in my mind I had not experienced it before.

I also believe everything happens for a reason, that is not limited to things you have no control over. For every action, there is a reaction. We all know this to be true and a fact, simplest example is the ripples across a pond after a pebble is thrown into the water. Our minds are like that pond after the pebble has been thrown, pay attention to those ripples, they mean something.

I have said before the mind is an amazing thing, these are just a few more examples of why I truly believe that. My reasons my not be on a scientific level, but none the less, to me they are reasons. So, I say to you, if you have said yes to any one of my four questions. Start listening, because you have an ability to help you see what can be when the time is right and recognize that time when it arrives.

Believe in yourself! Believe in what can be! Believe in what will be! Simply, just believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment