Monday, September 5, 2016

Stop and smell the roses!

I can not express the overwhelming feelings of joy I am currently feeling. I have found support in places I never knew I had.
I have met many new points of contacts and support through taking a class so I could enter a writing contest to possibly win a chance to coauthor a book with the famous James Patterson.
I knew it was a million to one chance I would even make it as a possibility, but I received so much support to enter the contest, to begin with, I put myself out there. Once I was there, I met others and found a whole other group of support and others that I could show support.
I have always been the one to encourage and push those around me, not that I didn't get encouraged and pushes also, I just spent more time focusing on everyone else.
I am just ever so elated by the show of support I have gotten over the past several months and the friends I have made.
Take a moment and look around yourself and see the true support of those you have in your life. When people say "Stop and smell the roses." I honestly believe they are saying take stock in those around you and see the beauty they possess and pass on to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment