Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pick your battles!

Which is best when you are angry, talking it out or silence? Does it depend on the situation as to which is correct? Is someone always right in a disagreement?

Everyone believes what they think and feel is right, however, the belief doesn't make them correct. There are always two sides to a story. We all have different perspectives, but our perspectives don't make us more right than the other person's perspective.

We all have our own way of doing things, it doesn't make it wrong or right, just different. Putting it simply I fold my towels in thirds, but my husband only folds in halves. Just because he doesn't do it the way I want or the way I would, doesn't make him wrong and me right. Just makes it our own way.

Now don't get me wrong there are some things there is, a right way and a wrong way to do them, but in most things, there are just different ways, not right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment