Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Book Review

I received this book as an ARC for a fair and impartial review.

The first book in D. M. Simpson’s The Ties That Bind series, starts the series off with a bang.

I have to say I’m a bit fantasy fan. So when I had the opportunity to get a copy of Ms. Simpson’s first book, I was excited. What could be better than a were-wolf story with all of the intrigue of a full on thriller?

The main character, Lyric, has her own set of problems. Not fully were-wolf, and teased about it her whole life, she feels like an outsider. That rubs up hard against her true love, Michael, alpha male pack leader, who loves her to distraction but is confused about her reluctance. Oh, this is where it gets more complicated. Jessie, were-wolf and witch, wants Michael and not just for love.

Ms. Simpson has done an excellent job of creating a fast-paced, furious world of magic, jealousy, and love. You’ll stay up all night reading it.

I have found this book on Amazon so if your library doesn't carry it, you can get it there. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment