Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mental Breaks

We focus so much and so hard on what we are trying to accomplish. I have found it is very important to take a step back and breathe, play or just veg. I have been so determined to finish the editing on two different books, I had lost my drive and focus on the reason I was doing this. I love to write and had lost my path of the love.

If you are doing something you love, don't ever focus so hard, you lose the love of what and why you are doing what you are doing. Always maintain the love of what you are doing by stepping back everyday.

Reconnect with things you did previously to give yourself a break from the things you wanted to avoid or not do at all. Those same breaks are good and healthy so do them! You deserve the breaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment