Thursday, September 1, 2016

Power of Positive Thinking

I have to say, I truly believe in the power of positive thinking. It keeps your mental state out of the darkness of doubt. It also gives you a glow of confidence for all to see.
Everyone has rough days, weeks or months. I can admit there are times when I let the darkness of doubt leak into my mind and it affects my mood immensely. I don't like being negative, it just isn't me and it brings me down as well as people around me. I truly dislike causing anyone else to be negative.
It has always been my thing to be positive to help keep others positive. The darkness of doubt is a cloud I destroy, it is not allowed in my world and when it casts its shadow the fight in my grows.
Even with the bad week I've had, it has not kept me down. The art of positive thinking is my goal!!
I challenge you all to take a week and think positive and do a positive spin on anything negative. I'm telling you, it will make a huge difference on your outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment