Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bucket Lists

Are Bucket Lists a societal norm? Is it something everyone one thinks about doing or is it just something we do without putting a lot of thought into or even writing down?

I know I have thought about things I would like to do or accomplish before I die. It is not like I think about dying or do I want to think about not being around for a very long time. But as we all know dying is just a fact of life and inevitable.

I think for most even if they don't realize it is to leave a mark on the people in our lives, to make a difference in some manner. The way we impact those around us or the lives we cross paths with is what shows the kind of person we are.

How do you impact those around you? How do the people in your life see you?

All I can hope for is the impact I have on the people I touch is a positive one. However, I am not nieve enough to believe it is possible to make everyone happy or please everyone. All I can do is be true to myself and be who I am. This is what is top of my Bucket List and the most important item on it.

I think it should be the top of everyone's list to be true to themselves and to be happy with who they are.

So in closing -- Be proud of the person you are and if you aren't, find a way to be proud of who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment