Friday, May 4, 2018

Weekend Bliss...

I know it is only Friday but my weekend has started out very blissfully. I was able to sleep in this morning after the busy week and long days. I am looking forward to this weekend and getting some things done for my books.
I finished one chapter redraft but have several more to do and this weekend will be my time to get this accomplished and I may actually get caught up with my editor again. I will also get things lined up for next week to make sure I accomplish my short-term goals for next week.
I will not post over the weekend and will try to stay offline so I can get some actual editing and redrafting done. I find I don't get as much done when I am checking email, facebook, twitter, website,  fiverr, and blog. I try to limit those checks to three times a day but we all get caught up when we check Facebook and before we know it 3 hours have blown past.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will catch up with you all on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment