Monday, May 7, 2018

Meet the Two Villains of book two in the series...

He shook his head as he disagreed, "No, we are going to go at this from a different angle. I have a different plan for the woman. I want you to focus on Daniel. Do you think you can do it without screwing it up again?"
She glared back at him as she informed, "I didn't screw up the first time. Thank you! So, what is it you have in mind for Daniel since I know you don't want me to kill him?"
He smiled eerily at her as he said, "You are going to get close to him. I want you to seduce him. Distract him. Manipulate his memory. I want you to erase the woman from his memory."
As a shiver ran up her spine she replied, "Just how close do you want me to get?"
He nodded at her as he boasted, "You know exactly what I expect. Do not fail!"
She got up to leave. She looked back over her shoulder. She inquired, "Have you completed my cover story? I will be going back to the hospital when the pregnant female delivers."
Without looking at her, he confirmed, "I know my job; you just do yours!"

If you want to find out what happens, click on the link below to get your own copy of Christine & Daniel book two in the series “The Ties That Bind”

No comments:

Post a Comment